- Taxes, Shipment, Road carriage, Information
- Duty, Border , Statistics
Wnioski, odwołania, zażalenia
- Pozwolenia celne - AEO i uproszczenia
- Odwołania, zażalenia, skargi, wnioski
- Pozwolenia celne - tranzyt towarów
- Wnioski dotyczące postępowań podatkowych
- Wnioski dotyczące zgłoszeń i postępowań celnych
- Zezwolenia akcyzowe
- Pozwolenia celne - CDS
- Pozwolenia celne - lokalizacje
- Pozwolenia celne - pochodzenie
- Pozwolenia celne - procedury specjalne
- Pozwolenia celne - status celny
- Pozwolenia celne - wartość celna
- Pozwolenia celne - zabezpieczenia
- Uproszczenia Intrastat
- Zezwolenia hazardowe
- Zgłoszenia hazardowe
- Rejestracja i zarządzanie danymi
Excise taxe-ZEFIR service
e-ZEFIR enables the customers of the Polish Customs Service (traders and natural persons who wish to use the electronic services of the Polish Customs) to file in an electronic format the declarations and documents related to excise duty, gambling tax and some other charges collected by the Customs. e-ZEFIR is available to the traders through the Electronic Services Portal of the Customs Service (PUESC) and allows the electronic submission and processing of the following documents:
- Excise duty declarations AKC-4/4ZO, AKC-U, AKC-WW, AKC-WG, AKC-PA, AKC-P, AKC-EN, INF-A/B/C/D/F/I/J,K,
- Notifications of the intra-Community acquisition,
- Gambling tax declarations POG-4, POG-5, POG-P, GHD-1,
- Mining tax declarations P-KOP
- Monthly information on the due amount of fuel tax.
The service provides the defined set of business processes supported by the following IT component systems that have been delivered under Poland's e-Customs initiative:
- ECIP/SEAP PL,
- Customs and Excise Decision Processing System SZPROT,
- Financial and Accounting System ZEFIR2,
- Customs Tariff System ISZTAR4,
- External Domain Communication Agent MCA
- Reference Data Base PDR PL/UE
- Public Key Infrastructure System PKI
e-ZEFIR provides the users with two main functionalities:
- it allows the electronic filing of declarations and documents,
- it allows access to the documents and data (forwarded and received messages, application forms, financial data, etc.) in accordance with the scope of user rights that need to be defined during registration through e-Customer service.
How to use e-ZEFIR?
In order to access e-ZEFIR and make use of functionalities it offers, it is necessary to create an account on the PUESC portal (click on "Create Account" tab in the upper right corner of the page).
Because of the wide range of electronic services available through the portal, two user access levels to PUESC have been defined:
- Basic access level available mainly to natural persons who mostly send documents in their own name and on their own behalf. This user permission level is sufficient for the submission of declarations, application forms and for the retrieval of the confirmation of excise duty payment.
- Advanced access level available to those who wish to have access to the full scope of portal services, i.e. business owners, proxies, employees of customs agencies or accounting offices acting on behalf of a trader or in their name. At this access level it is possible to define the links between the company (or e.g. a business owner or an individual person using the service) and their representatives on the basis of the power of attorney granted to the representative.
The detailed instructions on how to create an account and register for the use of the portal services are available under e-Customer tab.